Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Happy Life!

Pool Day, selfie stick magic!
The first week of school was a success! Elaina did spectacular and Jacob had some small hiccups but he's already doing WAY better than he did last year in pre-k. I'm so proud of them both and I tell them every morning just so they get a nice little reminder :) The house is a lot quieter now that they're gone during the day and I'm not too sure how I feel about it, haha. I'm still working on the after school schedule and all that jazz because my Zumba days have changed and now I gotta figure things out.

Speaking of Zumba, I've lost 5 lbs! I know that doesn't seem like something to be super excited for but this last bit is just SO stubborn! I know it has a lot to do with me snacking and eating late so I've cut that out, plus they're adding another day of Zumba so now I get that three days a week! Things are just getting better and better! I feel more energized and even organized since I've been waking up earlier every day. I even have a board on Pinterest for next summer already! I'm on top of the game people and there's no stopping me!




Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment