Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Eat, Sleep, Breathe, ZUMBA!


I've been doing Zumba for about 3 months and I swear it is the best choice I've made in awhile. Not only do I get to dance which is something I enjoy doing tremendously but it's a freakin workout at the same time! Totally a win, win in my book. Now my instructor is talking about adding another class during the weeks called "Zumba Steps" and I could not be more excited! It might not happen, depending on how many people are interested but I would love to add another day to my Zumba workouts.

Could you imagine the leg burn from this?! My legs need some extra attention and I would totally benefit from this exercise plus it totally has an 80s aerobic feel to it haha. I really hope everyone enjoys it and I would be broadcasting all over Facebook to help get some more customers. Also, I'm totally wearing my tutu I got from the color run to our first class of this ;) gotta stand out!




Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment