Wednesday, November 11, 2015

I can smell it!

Christmas is in the air... can you smell it?! Because I totally can!
It's that time of year people!!! Reddit has started its annual Secret Santa! I freakin LOVE secret Santa!! This year I think I'm going to get the kids on in the action and have them make something, Looks like a Hobby Lobby visit will be in the near future! If you're interested in getting in on the gift giving action just follow this link:
CHRISTMAS!
 
I should be updating my page soon so it's less Halloween and more red and green... hehe, totally rhymed. Yeah, I'm skipping the Thanksgiving look but let's be honest, that holiday has pretty much lost all hope. I see it more as just a holiday to spend more time with family and share stories around the table, that's just me though. So! I missed posting a few things. Zack had a great first Halloween, he lasted a lot longer than I thought he would before he passed out in his stroller lol.

We were Lions, Tigers, and Bears OH MY! From Wizard of Oz. I had to make Kenny's mask because I guess being a bear for Halloween just isn't a popular choice lol. We didn't have the kids this year but they trick or treated around my in-laws home so they took pictures:
Elaina was Catty-Noir from Monster High and Jacob was Sonic the Hedgehog... although I love his choice because that was my all time favorite game as a kid, it's really not him. He did nothing but talk about being a dragon all through October so I'm not too sure why the toothless costume wasn't bought for him. Oh well.... next year will be pretty damn epic. I've probably mentioned what we are gonna be in a previous post but if not then I'm totally keeping it a secret. Other than Halloween Zack turned 6 months on the 9th of this month:
my big little man!
I can't believe it's been 6 months already! He's getting so big! Everyday is a new thing with him and I love it, I wonder what kind of man he will be <3 Well that's all for now, the kids are out of school today and the painting that they are doing in the kitchen doesn't seem to be holding their attention as long as I hoped it would. Goodbye for now!



Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment