Tuesday, September 15, 2015

We are still alive!

09/09/15
Likes:
kicking in the bath tub
talking to himself in the mirror
SMILING!!
loves his playmat that Mimi gave him
still likes to kick
loves his brother and sister
Dislikes:
tummy time
when Kenny coughs to loud
bad dreams
being burped

Yes, we are still alive and breathing. Remember that routine I was bragging about? Yeah well I guess when everyone in the house gets sick except little Zack it kinda takes a toll on you. I'm slowly trying to get back into things, I just got my smell back and my throat finally doesn't burn. Jacob and Elaina still have their coughs and Kenny is finally getting back to normal. I can't believe Zack didn't catch any of it considering we had to hold him and feed him while we were infested with a bug. Very lucky I think lol, he hasn't been sick yet at all and I really don't want to experience it with him being so young. *fingers crossed*

I would update you on how Jacob has been in school but I really don't want to start bad mouthing anyone in his life that I feel is part of the problem. Let's just say 1.) It lasted longer that I thought it would and 2.) Those poor munchkins are going through so much right now. All me and Kenny can do is show a ton of love and attention when we can in hopes that things will be better for them.

Kenny and I finally decided on a theme for our kitchen... Star Wars!!
Yup, and  ThinkGeek will be getting a ton of our money they have everything from ice cube trays to hand towels. I'm pretty excited for it. I've already purchased a few things from them and they are definitely one of my top 5 internet sites to shop from. Welp, that's all for the update today... I realize I still need to update the page but at least I've got a Halloween theme going. Toodles!

OH! Holy crap I didn't even realize I never posted pictures of the munchkins on their first (technically second) day of school!
I love them, they're so damn adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment