Thursday, July 9, 2015

Our Little Buster


Zachary Cloud *aka* Buster, is 2 months old today! I can't believe it has already been that long and he's growing so fast! I swear it was over night when half of his newborn sized clothes didn't fit well anymore. Either way, big or small, he is still our perfect little man.

Likes:
Car/Stroller rides
Eating
Cooing 
Kicking alot
Being Held
Having his hair stroked while falling asleep
Looking out the window
Staring at our owl on the front door

Dislikes:
Hiccups
Using the "nose sucker"
Passing gas
Cold baby wipes

Till this day Zack still has not shed a single tear... yes he fusses and all that but still no crying. I have a feeling that's all about to change at his doctor visit on Tuesday *sad face* poor thing is getting his shots that day. Kenny has already tried to warn me and mentally prepare me for it so that I can stay strong especially since our other munchkins will be there. If I could take the shots for him I totally would and that's saying a lot since I hate needles! Wish us luck!

Happy 2 months baby boy <3 
Love,
Mommy, Daddy, Sissy, and Jakey


*I just noticed that I never shared his one month photo*

No comments:

Post a Comment