Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Master Sewer? ..Sewist?


I'm going to be honest... I had no idea there was such a controversy in the sewing world of being called a "sewer" or a "sewist". I would have never of known if I hadn't googled it to make sure sewer didn't just mean the home of 4 mutant turtles (see what I did there? hehehe) Apparently 'sewist' isn't even a word but I personally like it more. "Shrugs* Oh well, either way I want to learn to sew! I've already asked my amazing super handsome husband for a sewing machine this Christmas and I know he's locked that away in his presents list. I'm super excited! I've got a whole bunch of sewing tutorials over on my pinterest {via link} I'm definitely gonna put my all into this because there are so many things I could make the kids PLUS if I get good enough I can even make them clothes and save some money!

I wish Christmas was sooner lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment