Saturday, March 28, 2015

Getting Back to My Old Self

28 weeks and 5 days
My energy has been slowly coming back and I think its finally returned to normal. I've been taking pictures like I used to and coming up with fun things for the kids to do. I've been more active around the house and more talkative and upbeat. I missed this part of me lol. I know it all might change once the baby is here because of the lack of sleep that will occur... But I'm going to try my best to stay positive for my family 💜

Oh good news! Elaina lost her second tooth!! She was walking from the bus and was messing with it and it just popped out! I'm so excited! We missed her first tooth so we didn't get to enjoy the tooth fairy visit but now we get to set up our ideas!! I can't wait to see the excitement on her face!! Also on another note I got mister Jacob to write out "daddy" and "Jacob" the other day and Kenny was impressed lol. He says he's pretty sure Jacob has never actually wrote anything that resembled a word so yay us! I'm not gonna lie, it was slightly frustrating but I'm just proud he got it!

Alright, that's going to be all for now, hope yall have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment