Thursday, February 19, 2015

New Look!


My amazing husband had this whole thing planned out. He had been trying to get me an appointment at this super amazing hair salon for the longest to surprise me and omgosh I'm so glad he did. I've been debating an a-line bob and a different color around Christmas time but I was just too nervous and never stuck to the plan. So since the hair appointment was a surprise to me I figured now was the perfect time to try something completely different. Goodbye to copper red tones and hello burgundy! I am so in love with my hair! The darker shade compliments my skin tone and eyes... ugh I adore it.

The best part about my hair are the hidden streaks of pink. Yes, you read that right! Hot pink peekaboo highlights inspired by my lovely step daughter <3 Of course, when she said pink, she meant my whole head lol... so this compromise was the best I could do and she LOVES it. Her eyes lit up when I was like "I have a surprise for you in my hair" and I moved it around so she could see the pink and I told her it was just for her. Of course, I'm not gonna lie... I loved the idea of pink hair since I had it in highschool but I could never figure out a way to have it and still look like an adult, if that makes sense lol.

New year = new look!
Even though I have the pink, I honestly feel like I look more professional.... I'm not sure if "professional" is the right word, but I do feel different and it's an amazing feeling. It's crazy how a simple haircut and dye can change everything about how you feel about yourself. I have found a new hairstylist and I couldn't be happier about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment