Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Routine


Well I've decided to make a daily routine to stick to. I haven't made one yet but I'm in the process of picking out a few starters to see what I like and don't like. I know I want to start the morning off with some yoga and maybe a 20 minute walk around the neighborhood with the hubby and Jacob. It'll get both them out of the house and get out some of J-Bug's never ending supply of energy. After that I'm not so sure. Maybe a few relaxing stretches before bed? I don't want to do the exact same thing every day... maybe throw in a Zumba routine every other day and of course on rainy days. Lol I'm a bit indecisive. I know Kenny said he wants to start insanity again so I guess when I do my daily workouts he can do his and we join up for the walk? Idk, we'll figure it out haha.

I figure having routines/schedules to go by will help motivate all of us to get a little more active around here... that's what I've been reading around the interwebz. So other than trying to figure that out I haven't really done much today. Tuesdays have turned into our relax and lounge days. The laundry is low, the house is clean, and everyone is happy. I have been re-arranging my Pinterest, but that's not something to be super accomplished about lol. Oh! I've also been looking around at maternity fashion... I never realized how horrid some of that stuff is. I think I'm just going to stick to tanktops, light cardigans, and skirts/dresses since most of my pregnancy will be during the hotter months here in GA. As for now I'm not small enough for my pants but not big enough for maternity pants... sooo yoga pants FTW. I really wish it would start warming up here soon -_- I'm tired of wearing layers all the time.

Alright, well that's enough of my ramblings. Hope ya'll have a great day!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment