Thursday, December 11, 2014

Coming June 2015!


Finally! The news is out!!! Haha, obviously that's the reason we decided to move the wedding considering we originally planned for June 3rd and I would be due June 14th lol... way too big to be trying to fit in a nice dress. We had already talked about our plans for having another baby, granted they were meant for later but we are still super happy and excited. There are going to be 3 little pairs of feet around here! Omgoodness lol.

But yes! We found out in October and we had our first ultrasound in November:
=^_^= it's our little gummi bear! I'm am beyond excited and a little scared I'll admit haha. But I know Kenny will be by my side through everything and it makes me calm down a bit knowing he has some experience. I can't freakin wait! OH and the even better news!! We aren't going to find out what it is until it's born <3 I think that's what is making me more excited because I really wanna know so bad haha. I'm just glad it's finally out and the world can know... and now I can sit back eat my steak and milk with an occasional pickle and relax <3

No comments:

Post a Comment