Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Chase the Elf!


Even though I find the elf a little creepy we had decided it was a great tradition for the kids... Kenny said they loved the one at their other house so we got one for here! We let Jacob name him and he picked "Chase" which is his favorite character from Paw Patrol and his favorite character from Rescue Bots. Of course, Elaina is a horrible habit breaker so she constantly calls it the name from their other house but she is super quick to correct herself.

Anywho, I haven't taken pictures for everyday because they haven't all been super creative. We had him sitting on a tree we got them for their room and he had ornaments for them... I didn't really find it necessary to take a picture of that lol. But here are the few I did take.

You can see all the glitter I added on the note! lol
Story Time! They're reading the same book we read to the kids that same night :)
This is from this morning lol
So I'll admit... yes he is kinda creepy to me but he's so fun to hide and set up and the kids faces are filled with so much wonderment and joy... it's amazing. Other than that, things have been going pretty good. We've got almost all the things for the kids off of layaway and I'm super happy about it. I can't wait to see their faces! It's going to be fantastic!! Well, we have a few errands to run today... Gotta pick up snacks for Elaina's snack day and then we still have some more lights to put up. We have so many lights I don't even know what to do with them all. Hope yall have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment