Friday, September 19, 2014

Birthdays Are Coming!

 Alright! So... the end of the year is crazy for us. Not only does Christmas happen but you have J-Bug's birthday in October, along with my dads, then in December my mom's birthday is only a few days before Christmas and then right after Christmas you have Lady Bug's birthday. Oh-my-goodness!

So much money to save, so many things to make/buy... I secretly love it though ^_^ Anyway, we asked J-Bug what kind of party he wanted and out of the options of "Trucks, Cars, Super Mario, or Paw Patrol" he didn't skip a beat and yelled Mario... daddy's little man right there haha. I love that he is getting into video games, that's awesome :3 So! Now we have to plan for a small little Super Mario birthday party. I'm super excited! We aren't going to go all out because it's not a 'milestone' birthday, he's turning 4, so there's no need for super crazy decorations and mess. It's going to be mostly DIY or finding things I can manipulate into Mario-themed items lol. Have I mentioned how excited I am? I love making things and planning stuff. I can't wait!

Other than that it's been smooth sailing around here. We recently tried to see how J-Bug would do without pull-ups over night... 2 out of 6 nights... not so bad but that's a lot of sheet/blanket washing so we're going to wait a little longer. Lady Bug has been doing awesome in school! Green smiley faces every day *so proud* and this past Sunday night before bed time she whispered in my ear "you're the best mother in the whole wide world" ... *tear* We told them if they wanted to call me mom they could, or if they wanted to keep calling me Theresa that's fine too... it's up to them. I think it's a child's choice to make and no one else. So that pretty much made my freakin week. We aren't married yet obviously but if they want to start now I'm not gonna stop them lol... fills my heart up with so much love I just wanna hug them for hours haha. 

So! To finish out this entry... I leave you with this totally unrelated video of complete cuteness:
kittens are the best

No comments:

Post a Comment