Monday, July 7, 2014

Date Night!

 It's only been 11 days since my last post and I have a GAZILLION pictures I would love to share! Although it would be pretty silly to add them all in one post because that's just insane! Sooo, this post is just for our trip to Dave & Busters which OMGOODNESS it was so freakin amazingly fun! Oh?! You've never heard of Dave & Busters?! Shame on you! It's only just the most fantastic place on earth! Haha, in all seriousness it's a restaurant with a HUGE arcade on the other side. I'm not talking like just a corner with old arcade classics... I'm talking bigger than the eating area and wall to wall of pure excitement! They had guitar hero, mario kart, skeeball, caricatures, and so much more! They also had different games where you could win tickets and turn them in for prizes. We had the most amazing time! Not only was the food perfect but the staff made everything even more enjoyable! Our server was amazing, sarcastic, and witty... she was perfect for us haha. 

We stayed there for like 5 hours! And the only reason we left was because we ran out of plays on our cards haha. I would have loved to stay even longer and I know he would have too but since it was about 2 hours from home we knew we had to get going. It was the best date ever!!! Obviously (from the picture above) we got ourselves a caricature! It's amazing haha, once we find a frame we're gonna hang it up in the bedroom. Well, that is all :) I will post a different entry with other pictures I've taken over this past week and a half but here are the few I took from Dave & Busters. I definitely recommend going if you love amazing food and video games!


Our delicious food!
my amazingly sexy man <3
me!
Our keychain!!
prizes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment