Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Sickness is Here!


Baby Fever!
Ok, it's not really a sickness... but damn that's all I can think about lately. Kenny and I went out today in a few stores and I just couldn't stop myself from looking at all the itty bitty baby clothes. Of course, Kenny was no help lol... he was looking with me. They just have the most adorable little outfits! Don't even get me started on everything else like car seats, strollers, etc. We looked around and started realizing it's going to be really difficult trying to find stuff we like that's gender neutral. During our talk about us wanting a baby together later down the road we both decided on keeping it a surprise until birth. I think it would be such a great moment to share together! Plus it would stop everyone from buying gender themed clothing and items ya know?

Regardless... I obviously can't go buying baby clothes at the moment, unless my cats wouldn't mind playing dress up (haha) so I settled on buying a few clothes for Jacob and Elaina. That kinda helped me through my baby clothes urges lol. I've already got a few ideas about 4th of July outfits, but I'm not going to worry about that until the end of the month. Oh! Also, I have some sad news... we might not be making our Orlando trip. Kenny is pretty optimistic that we could still go but there are other things we should save money for and use our money for. I don't know... we'll see I guess. Welp, that's all I really have to say. I gotta go and get things ready for the kids tonight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment