Friday, June 13, 2014

Lets Make a Mess!



So the kiddos are napping that means I've got time for a quick blog. Since this Sunday is Father's Day I decided to have the kids finger paint a few pictures for him. I'm not going to post the finished pictures since I know Kenny reads this and I don't wanna ruin the surprise. However I am going to post some pictures of them while they were enjoying the messiness. I got them some plain white t shirts because I knew it was going to be a HUGE mess lol and they LOVED that they could just wipe their hands on their clothes lol. I only have one casualty with some paint on the wall but that mess came right up with a baby wipe ^_^. Granted, I had to throw it all the way since they used all the bright colors and ended up mixing all the others but it was still totally worth it. Well, it sounds like they're up so this will be all. Have a great day!

picture time




No comments:

Post a Comment