Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The 'Bees' Are Treasure Hunting


So we finally started Geocaching! And let me just say that it's amazing lol. So far we're 50/50, we've searched for 4 but have only found 2. One was in our home town and the other was in a small town down the road. Every time we go I feel like a detective or something haha. The two that we couldn't find kinda bummed me out, but we plan on trying them again later. 

Also I totally just figured out how to blog from my phone so while Kenny is driving us to the theater for our date... I get to share our adventures lol. Way better than waiting to get home and accidentally leaving out details. Also before I log I just wanna leave some advice... Actually it's more like a statement I guess. I apologize in advance for the language used:

"You don't get favors if you're busy trying to be a sneaky bitch... Kthx"

No comments:

Post a Comment