Friday, June 6, 2014

Can't Wait!


So I know I've mentioned that I've decided to go to school for Art Education and I've got the ball rolling :) I've turned in some papers and I've signed a few things and now I just have to wait a bit till I can do anything else. I am so excited! I already have a million ideas of what I want to do and what kind of teacher I want to strive to be. My mom is one of the best teachers I know so she's gonna be my go to role model in all of this. I really can't wait!!

I am so excited that I just want to go out and buy some notebooks and binders lol. I want school supplies, I want to learn new things, I want to start my path to a career that was made for me. :) I also wanna buy clothes lol. I already plan on buying a lot of my clothing from ModCloth and I'm totally going to go for the quirky look lol bright colors and bold pieces lol so silly to think about I guess but I get even more excited. Haha laugh at me if you like but this is how I am <3

No comments:

Post a Comment