Sunday, June 8, 2014

My World


Hello readers! I know I talk about Kenny and his kids a lot... But I really just can't help it lol. I literally have no idea what I would do without them. 

Kenny makes me feel so incredibly amazing. I've never met a man like him. To hear that I'm beautiful/sexy every day and know that he truly means it is a great feeling. Kissing him gives me butterflies still and even thinking about it makes me blush sometimes ^_^ We haven't had any fights, there's no drama, and we agree on just about everything. Having almost identical personalities definitely helps lol. I don't know what I would do without him he is my best friend, my heart, and my soul.

As for his kids... It is an amazingly awesome feeling to have someone love you like you were their own parent. No one asked them to love me yet they do. They make me smile every time they're around and I'm glad I can be someone they can look up to and confide in. I used to think kids weren't for me and that I just wasn't going to have any but these two little munchkins have easily changed my mind. I may not be blood but I will now and always love them like they were my own <3 And because of them I have decided that one day I hope to have my own child, in fact me and Kenny have already talked about it :) One day later down the road hopefully they'll have a little brother or sister ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment