Thursday, June 19, 2014

Keep Calm


Man! It is taking a lot longer than I had expected for everything to go through with school. A few things got mixed up so I had to resend some stuff. I just really wish things would start happening!! I'm just so ready to start learning everything and start my career. I'm just so excited about it all that I want it to already be happening lol. I just have to be patient -_- which I know everyone has always told me I have LOADS of patience but for this it doesn't seem like it lol.

Other than me waiting around on that not much has really happened. We decided not to do Universal Studios after all but not because of money... it's because they announced the opening of all the new Harry Potter attractions and they open July 8th. That's too close to when we are going and I think a ton of people are going to come from all over just to go. I do alright in crowds... but not in HUGE crowds. I'm not ready for that lol. Soooo we've decided on Six Flags instead! We have a few people who have once offered us a place to stay if we are ever in the area so we're hoping one of those will be available by the time we go. Hell they can even come with! That would be awesome! Welp, I know this is pretty short and lacks in excitement but I need to try and get some sleep since we both have to work in the morning. <3

Goodnight World!

No comments:

Post a Comment