Tuesday, June 17, 2014

50!!


W00t!
Today's entry is my 50th post! I'm so proud of myself for keeping up with this thing... by now I usually either forget about it or feel like I have nothing to write about. I think doing the photo challenge helped (even though I didn't complete it) Regardless, I'm still around and I'm still rambling about my life. I also almost have 600 views! That's pretty amazing haha, I would have made a post about 500 but it happened over night and I didn't notice it till it was past 550. But yay! I've got viewers!

Ok, down to business lol. We had our company picnic today and we spent the entire day in Savannah and the kids did so good! They got their faces painted at the picnic and I won a couple of prizes. Then we went to the mall and let them play in the play area for awhile where they seemed to have a blast. After that we headed over to the movies and surprised them with seeing How to Train Your Dragon 2 and they were super excited about it. They really seemed to enjoy it which was awesome... by then it was dinner time so we all went to Buffalo Wild Wings and they actually really liked that too. We weren't too sure about how they would do there but it went pretty great. Since they did so good with us all day we took them to Toys R Us and let them pick one toy. So today was a fantastic day and we all had a great time <3  I don't think I could be any happier with life right now :)

picture time!








No comments:

Post a Comment