Thursday, May 15, 2014

Yeah... I know

Photo Challenge Update!


Alright... I know it's been awhile and I kinda took a bit of a vacation from here. To be completely honest at first it was because photo challenge #9 was awful. Taking something from a distance. I just couldn't get anything that I liked so I didn't post and then after that day I had to work and then I got sick on Tuesday and still feel pretty bad. But! I've managed to take all the challenges even though I changed #9. Instead of something from a distance it is now an obsession lol. So! Enjoy...

Photo Challenge #9: An Obsession
I apply this stuff about 8 -10 times a day... it's a tiny bit ocd


 Photo Challenge #10: Whatever I Want
My shoes for the color run this weekend!

Photo Challenge #11: A Black and White Photo
The top 5 systems used in my house <3

Photo Challenge #12: Experimenting With 'Bokeh'
Weird lighting effects = weird (yet my favorite) disney character

Photo Challenge #13: A Photo Edit That I Like
hehehehe... enough said  =^-^=

Photo Challenge #14: Focusing on Eyes
lol this is one is pretty creepy... but damnit I got dem eyes :3

And there ya have it! No... todays is not with this lol. I might do it later since it's another day of doing whatever I want and since the kids are coming later there will be tons of photo opportunities. I love my little family <3

No comments:

Post a Comment