Friday, May 9, 2014

JewelScent


Ok, I know this picture is in my previous post... but I really just want to say that I LOVE this product. Not only is this particular smell amazing it had all the effect that lavender is supposed to have. The kiddos were out within 20 minutes after they got in bed last night and from I've witnessed so far with bed time that is like a freakin record in this house! I'm not too sure if it worked on me and Kenny haha... kinda had some different effects, not that I'm complaining at all... very amazing effects lol.

That's not the only reason for this post. Remember in the caption I was being a negative nancy about how I was assuming the ring would be at the bottom of the candle? Nope! Totally wrong about that! I lit it today and about an hour or so later I walked by the candle and saw a glimmer of gold tin foil. Omgosh I was way too excited haha so every 10 or so minutes I'd give it a tug with a pair of tweezers until it finally popped out and this is what was inside:

It is so damn cute/pretty ^_^ and its my birthstone <3 I freakin love this ring haha. The rings have a chance of being worth $10 - $7500 and if it's anything above $100 theres a small token with a serial number instead of a ring and you send that off to get your jewelry. So... mine isn't worth the big bucks lol but pfft who cares, this ring could be $10 dollars but it's still pretty damn gorgeous. So there ya have it! This is my jewel scent adventure!! I'm sure there will be more to come because they sell soaps and there are different candles I wanna try out. I'm in love with this company.

No comments:

Post a Comment