Thursday, May 8, 2014

Up Close and Personal


Photo Challenge #8
A photo of something close up

It's a retro kinda day ^_^ I actually took a TON of pictures today, so be ready for that at the end of this post. Anyway, today was pretty busy, kinda... ok not really haha. Kenny and I just laid around this morning for a little even though we were supposed to go running. That was totally my fault... I was being lazy and didn't wanna wash my hair to re-straighten it SO no running lol. Instead we went ahead and prepped dinner. Ok, I lied, Kenny prepped dinner... I just got ready for the day haha. After that we went to check out the library in Ludowici and it was highly disappointing. See there is this bookclub thats happening next week so I wanted to go by and see where it was since I didn't even know that city had one and whoa... awful. The kid section was pathetic and all the books look like they'd been there for centuries and  they didn't have anything new. I still plan on going to the club because I really want to meet some new people so we won't bring the kids like we had originally planned. I'd rather us go to the library in Hinesville, Kenny says its SO much better.

Other than all that jazz the kids are here tonight! We had an awesome dinner and watched Labyrinth which they actually enjoyed and thats AMAZING because it's my favorite movie ^_^. Have I mentioned lately that I have a pretty damn fantastic life? Because I totally do <3 Get ready for the picture overload.

There are the outtakes for the photo challenge:
Momo toes!
She always looks sooo angry haha
I actually bought one of these! And the damn ring is probably at the bottom *sad face*
http://www.jewelscent.com/
My favorite fairy figurine that I own <3 a red head with a cat :3
my AWESOME shoes <3
Random pictures from today:
First time this has been used! Lol

So Sexy!






Love these munchkins!

No comments:

Post a Comment