Friday, May 16, 2014

Dashing Through Color!

Photo Challenge #15: Anything I Want

THE COLOR RUN IS TOMORROW!!!!
And those little/kinda big beauties right there are our race packet bags ^_^ I had to go to Savannah today and grab mine, Kennys, and both my parents stuff. Get ready Savannah, The Rainbow Dashers are coming through! You have no idea how excited I am lol. Which is why I changed todays challenge as well (not that picture, that was yesterday). Today's is supposed to be "experimenting with light trails" um... nope! NOW it's "obsess about the color run" So here is todays pictures:

I painted my nails! I did the dots with a bobby pin :3
I am super happy with the way they turned out. They aren't perfect but hell I'm not a professional nail artist! I think they're pretty damn amazing. Also... my neon green band aid gives them such a nice pop! Haha, for real though I don't even know how I cut my finger. I was trying on my outfit for tomorrow and I noticed my finger was burning and I look down and there is skin ripped and blood. Good thing none of it got on the all white shirt I was messing with lol. Well... it's getting messed up tomorrow but I'd like it to be blood free. Speaking of my outfit tomorrow:

TUTU! So freakin CUTE. I might not be wearing shorts though because it's not gonna warm up till after 12 and I get cold when its less than 75. Regardless... the tutu is totally happening! Better get ready for a massive amount of pictures from the run!
<3
#happiest5k

No comments:

Post a Comment