Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Our first 5k!


OH MY GOODNESS!
The Color Run is literally the funnest thing I have ever experienced! I am totally hooked on this event and I am definitely going to be going to this for the rest of my life <3 And if by some crazy chance I can't run it due to sickness, broken limbs, or pregnancy I am totally volunteering and I will be one of the best color throwers EVER! Anywho lol... Technically my mom already did a 5k once, so really it was just a first for me, my dad, and Kenny. I'm so glad I talked them all into this. So, like I said, here is a picture over load. I'm gonna try and put them in order but I am gonna do the professional ones first:

Us after the run lol... the purple station was the best ^_^
That one is my favorites! Lol I was doing the dancing warmup and the photographer got right in front of me to take my picture! I look pretty damn sexy if you ask me :P Alright, here's all the ones I took:

My awesome art skills on Kennys car



Before the run, we're all so clean lol



one of our temp. tattoos


Me dancing <3 



Getting ready to run!


After the run!






Color Explosion!

Amazing! We did two color explosions lol. One with just me and Kenny then when we met up with my parents we all got in one. So much fun! I've got some videos but those are on my Facebook so you can have a look see there. This whole thing has totally put me behind on my photo challenge but I don't even care lol... this makes up for a few days of missed photos. I did a few edits of the professional ones:



I think they turned out great <3 We all had so much fun! I totally can't wait for next year!
Links to videos... I'm pretty sure I made them public:
Color Explosion  Shaking my tutu   Video of getting my picture taken!

No comments:

Post a Comment