Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Low Angles


Photo Challenge #6
A Photo From a Low Angle

Nothing awesome haha... you can even see the power lines in air BUT I love this thing! It's supposed to be an air freshener and I bought it the day before I got my new car. The smell disappeared like within a week but I love daisies *obviously* and it's so damn cute... so it stayed lol. I realize this is a day late, but I worked a full shift yesterday and I was just too tired when I got home to do anything but lay on the bed. Todays challenge is supposed to be a silhouette, so once I figure out what to do or even how to do it nicely is when I'll post. Two posts in one day! That's a pretty rare thing.

Before I post some more pictures I took today I just wanted to point out that Kenny had a teacher conference about Elaina this morning. Granted there was some unwanted company lol, but he said it went really well AND he said the teacher started reading some things that Elaina has wrote about and I was actually mentioned by name and she spelled my name right lol. I'm making an impression <3 Anyway haha, here are the other pictures I took.

Momo greeting me this lovely morning <3 so cute!
and my crazy ass bed hair lol... no make-up... i ain't scared lol
So there ya have it. There will be another post later so tata for now!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment