Sunday, May 4, 2014

He's Coming Home!


That very handsome man is coming home tomorrow! Thank goodness, this has been like the loneliest weekend ever! Ugh! Lol, I don't mind us doing different things but having to be away like in a different state is the worst. Good news is that we get to start planning our Orlando get away <3. Gotta find out where we are gonna stay and price things... definitely have to figure out what to do and where to visit. I know for a fact we're doing Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure. But only for 3 days, we got the rest of the week to fill in. Plus we gotta decide where to eat too. I'm excited!

On a different note, I've decided to share my blog! Soooo hi to all you new readers... it's nothing extravagant or anything. Just something to cure your boredom from time to time I guess. Hope you stick around ^-^ I like watching my views go up lol. Welp, I'm gonna log for the night. Hope everyone had a spectacular day!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment