Sunday, May 4, 2014

High Angle


Photo Challenge #4:
From a high angle

So, it's not very high since I'm pretty damn short BUT it still works lol. Thats one of my cats, her name is Kitty and she usually doesn't sit still very long for me to take pictures. Don't mind the mattress lol, I'm cleaning the sheets today since I have the day off. I don't really have any other high angle pictures, but I did take some selfies, so I guess I'll post those.


Sent this one to Kenny <3


Yup, no makeup on today! Not even a hint of mascara and I usually always have that on lol. Oh I also made this earlier:
I'm thinking of sharing my blog to Instagram and I was going to use this picture whenever I posted something new. I might wait till after my photography challenge because then it would be me blowing up Instagram with the challenge picture then that picture right after it. I don't want to seem annoying lol. I'm not really sure if I'm going to do it though. The only person in my personal life that visits here that I know of is Kenny. I mean, I have the blog linked to my Pinterest account... but people would have to visit my actual profile to even see the link. I dunno, I'll think about it for awhile. OH before I forget!
Great day, hope you all have!

No comments:

Post a Comment