Monday, November 28, 2016

The Holidays Are Upon Us!


The holidays are here!!! Happy late Thanksgiving, our dinner went fantastic the kids loved having all their family there and they behaved really well. We made an amazing turkey chili with our leftovers and with a few tweaks I think it will be a traditional leftover. Our family picture was a HUGE success! They were so good and cooperated so well with the photographer. I'll be honest I was a little disappointed about the amount you have to spend for more than just one pose but now that I've thought about it... I can just do other photos myself and use this main one for Christmas cards *happy dance* I am so happy with how well it turned out. We are so beautiful!
 
Let's see, what else? OH we've decided on everything we are getting the kids and what Santa will be bringing. I get so excited around this time of year maybe even more excited than the kids lol. We've already started planning our Christmas break with the kids too and I've even made a list for Chase, our elf on the shelf AND with that list there is a smaller list of quick moves in case we have an oops moment at night and have to move him in the morning before they wake up haha. I am so on it this year!!
 
Oh yeah! On a totally different note, Zack had his first ER trip and scared me to death. His fever spiked while we were at work and we had to leave to meet him at the hospital. Turns out he had an ear infection, one in each ear! My poor baby!! He never even tugged at his ears or anything so there weren't really any signs at all. He's doing so much better now and is finally returning to his normal self. Welp, that's all for the update! Hope you all have an amazingly fantastic week!



Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment