Tuesday, December 8, 2015

It's almost here!


Christmas is almost here and I can't believe how fast this year has gone by! The kids got to see Santa and Zack did extremely well for his first time (unlike me lol) and they were so well behaved that we let them play in the mall's play place (which they always get to do) It was a great family outing on little money. Bass Pro Shop is definitely not a store we shop at but I really love that they offer free photos and since there wasn't a line all of us got to get one together! Amazing right!?
 
Speaking of photos, I will be trying to get some really cute Christmas pictures of the kids. Wish me luck because I don't even own a super nice camera so it's probably all going to be done with my phone. Trust me, I don't have my hopes up at all on this little project but there are some ideas on Pinterest that I've been wanting to try and who knows maybe I'll at least have one good picture out of a million lol.

I know this is short but my handsome husband and I have some things to do around town today and I need to get ready! Have a great week everyone!



Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment