Thursday, May 1, 2014

Lame-sauce!


Lol, I've obviously been playing with some apps on my new phone haha. BUT regardless tonight's plans have changed. Little miss Elaina was bad in school today so they're not coming over, it's ok though. I'm picking up pizza which is their absolute favorite food and I'm going over there for dinner and to play =^-^=

This weekend is going to be super weird and lonely. Remember when I mentioned the concerts? Well I couldn't get the time off for either weekend (bummer!) but Kenny did so of course he's going/went lol. Don't go thinking negative thoughts! The moment he found out that I couldn't get the time off he was upset that he already got tickets and said: "If I hadn't already bought the tickets I definitely wouldn't be going, it's not going to be nearly as fun without you." Besides, I still wasn't nearly as excited about it all and I only wanted to see 2 bands haha. No biggie. Anyway! He went last weekend and was only gone for like 2 days but this weekend I wont see him for almost 4. I know that makes me sound crazy obsessive but we've literally seen each other every day since we started talking/dating. So not waking up to him and falling asleep in his arms like every weekend is going to be EXTREMELY weird and sad... and lonely lol.

However! When he gets back we get to start planning our trip to Orlando!!! I'm SO excited!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment