Friday, April 11, 2014

Spring Cleaning!!


Cleaning, cleaning, and more cleaning! I think I may actually really enjoy cleaning which is totally weird haha but I LOVE the feeling of accomplishment when I finish a room and it looks freakin perfect. That's what I've been doing this whole first week back on 4th shift. My house was in serious need of some TLC and I must admit... I have done a pretty damn good job. OH also Kenny got bunkbeds!!!





And then this happened:
Guess who is small enough for bunk beds!
This girl is!
Guess who is too big... this sad man right here :(
Tada! So awesome! I remember when I was younger and how bad I wanted a bunk-bed... it didn't help that my cousins and my friend down the street had them lol. I'm just glad they have real beds to sleep in now instead of those weird mat things that Kenny brought from his parents. I think my excitement for the beds is going to be WAY more than the kids lol. OH and they come apart into separate twin beds! Which is super awesome lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment